Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tamara & Edward are Having a Baby!

Tamara and I have worked together quite a few times over the past 5 years - I've photographed projects with her for Ikea and Style at Home magazine, and most memorably I photographed the day she married Edward. They are an awesome couple, one of those couples where you can clearly see how each compliments and balances the other. They are fun to be around, and we had a great time visiting their new home to photograph them while Tamara is radiantly pregnant :)





I love this next one - Tamara referred to it as "classic Ed" :)


love. love. LOVE this image below...






It will be a busy couple of months for Tamara & Edward I'm sure, but we can't wait to meet their baby boy (and see the nursery finished - I think it's going to be super-cute!)..

xo
Jessica + Norman

{if you're expecting a tiny new addition to your own family and would love gorgeous maternity and newborn portraits of your own - email us now for more information! We also do gift certificates and registry - inquire for details!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)