Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello and welcome!

My name is Jessica, I'm a professional freelance photographer in Toronto, and I love what I do.

The purpose of this blog is to share with you some of my adventures in photography and life, which I hope you find enjoyable, perhaps entertaining, and - if I'm really lucky! - inspiring in some way.

I do two main types of photography - commercial images for local independant designers, and wedding and portrait work. For a long time I tried to choose between the two as the direction I wanted for my business and for myself as a creative professional, but I really love the variety and the balance of the two so decided to keep them both. The commercial work I do is almost always in studio, and although it's often creative (and I'm always working with amazing creative people), it's a very controlled environment. Weddings on the other hand, are anything but controlled most of the time - but the thrill of the unpredictable and the beauty of emotions and relationships at a wedding is unbeatable.

I have two websites (one for each "branch") - the commercial one is www.JessicaLin.ca, and the wedding one is www.JessicaLinPhotography.ca. I'm working on a facebook page, and I'll let you know when it's up and running..

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit, and I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)