Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet Tiny Newborn Baby Asher :)

I know I might be a bit biased since I've known his Mommy for years and years, photographed his parents' wedding, and even photographed him earlier this year when he was still in his Mommy's tummy - but I think Baby Asher has one of the sweetest little faces you'll ever see :) I love this first one, where it looks like he couldn't be more excited that his photo shoot is finally happening! Soo cute :)
 Perfect little baby toes :)  Asher was very alert for most of the time we were there, but I love how when he did finally drift off he maintained a firm grip on Daddy's finger..
 Smiling as he drifts off to sleep in the snuggly blanket made for him by his Auntie Jen :)
Nathalie & Rich - we are so happy for you! It was lovely hanging out with you and your little guy, and we can't wait to see you again soon :)

xo
Jessica + Norman

{if you're expecting a tiny new addition to your own family and would love gorgeous maternity and newborn portraits of your own - email us now for more information! We also do gift certificates and registry - inquire for details!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)