Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Erin Tracy Designs - Custom Jewellery and Gorgeous Collections

I've been working with Erin Tracy for many years now, and I think her work is fantastic... what first attracted me to her booth at the One of a Kind show was her combination of silver and gold with natural materials such as delicate little pebbles and pieces of wood (I bought a necklace from her "Garden-Path" Collection almost 10 years ago and I still love it!). Over the years, I have seen many of Erin's other collections grow from inspirations as diverse as nature  (such as Reef and Fira), unique materials like concrete (in Pave), and a love of travel and other cultures (East, Luxe, Plume).


Erin also does a lot of custom work for clients, mostly engagement and wedding rings, where she sits down and gets to know the ideas and tastes of her clients and then designs something specific to their desires. Almost anything is possible from what I've seen :)


Here are a few of my favourite pieces from our most recent shoot..




Also, Erin has recently moved into a great new studio space in Liberty Village:


A cosy spot for meeting with clients..


technical tools..


and a nice, clean display area..



So - you can find Erin and her lovely work at the One of a Kind Show (starting tomorrow!) in booth G-07, or you can contact her directly to inquire about custom work or to schedule an appointment to see her at her studio. Check out her website for lots more of her work. Support local talent!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - for more examples of work I've done with local designers, please see this page of my website. If you are a designer of something beautiful and you are looking for a photographer - I'd love to talk to you! Email me for more information :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)